What is your name? * Thank you I'm fine Yes, I am My name is Jennie How is it going? * Thank you I'm...

Kunci Jawaban What is your name? *
Thank you
I'm fine
Yes, I am
My name is Jennie
How is it going? *
Thank you
I'm Daniel
I'm not well
No, I'm not
Where are you from? *
I live in Miami.
I'm from 15.
I'm fine.
I'm from South Korea.
Could you give us the menu, please? *
Yes, of course.
I want to mineral water.
Thank you.
Juice, please.
How old are you? *
993779705
I'm 14 years old.
No. I'm not
I'm fine.
Kate: Nice to meet you. You: . . . . *
Thank you
Nice to meet you too.
Great
I'm Fine
Where do you live? *
I'm live in Seoul.
I from Busan.
I live in Seoul.
I'm from Busan.
Can I help you? *
Nice to meet you
Yes, please. I would like a dozen eggs.
I'm great.
Sorry
How are you today? *
I'm Good
No, I'm not
Thank you
I'm Jisoo
Is this your shoe? *
I'm Sorry
Yes, it is
Watch out!
It's okay
CHOOSE THE ACTION VERB FROM THESE SENTENCE BELOW!!
You can walk like a cat. *
You
Walk
Cat
You sing very well. *
Well
Very
Sing
You
The gun fired the bullet into the sky. *
Fired
Sky
Into
Bullet
You drink a lot of soda. *
You
Lot
Soda
Drink
She wanted a good reward. *
Reward
Wanted
She
Good
Bailey plays basketball every day. *
Plays
Basketball
Day
Every
Sara is watching the bird hop around on the fence. *
Around
Sara
Watching
Bird
Brian and Gabriella eat pizza together every Friday. *
Together
And
Eat
Friday
You can stomp like an Elephant. *
Like
Can
Stomp
Elephant
John thought that the movie was terrible last night. *
Thought
Terrible
Movie
Night.
Kami punya 1 jawaban mengenai What is your name? *
Thank you
I'm fine
Yes, I am
My name is Jennie
How is it going? *
Thank you
I'm Daniel
I'm not well
No, I'm not
Where are you from? *
I live in Miami.
I'm from 15.
I'm fine.
I'm from South Korea.
Could you give us the menu, please? *
Yes, of course.
I want to mineral water.
Thank you.
Juice, please.
How old are you? *
993779705
I'm 14 years old.
No. I'm not
I'm fine.
Kate: Nice to meet you. You: . . . . *
Thank you
Nice to meet you too.
Great
I'm Fine
Where do you live? *
I'm live in Seoul.
I from Busan.
I live in Seoul.
I'm from Busan.
Can I help you? *
Nice to meet you
Yes, please. I would like a dozen eggs.
I'm great.
Sorry
How are you today? *
I'm Good
No, I'm not
Thank you
I'm Jisoo
Is this your shoe? *
I'm Sorry
Yes, it is
Watch out!
It's okay
CHOOSE THE ACTION VERB FROM THESE SENTENCE BELOW!!
You can walk like a cat. *
You
Walk
Cat
You sing very well. *
Well
Very
Sing
You
The gun fired the bullet into the sky. *
Fired
Sky
Into
Bullet
You drink a lot of soda. *
You
Lot
Soda
Drink
She wanted a good reward. *
Reward
Wanted
She
Good
Bailey plays basketball every day. *
Plays
Basketball
Day
Every
Sara is watching the bird hop around on the fence. *
Around
Sara
Watching
Bird
Brian and Gabriella eat pizza together every Friday. *
Together
And
Eat
Friday
You can stomp like an Elephant. *
Like
Can
Stomp
Elephant
John thought that the movie was terrible last night. *
Thought
Terrible
Movie
Night. Silakan pelajari jawaban selanjutnya di bawah ini:





Jawaban: #1:

My Name Is Janned and ai am from busan


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Civil society penting dalam era demokrasi??? Nilai manfaat dari prinsip civil society?hubungan civil...

3 siswa yaitu Budi Sony Dias berdiri di sebuah tanah lapang dengan jika jarak Budi dengan Dias adala...

khusus orang yg bisa bahasa prancis! gk bisa gk usah. Kalau ngasal saya laporin!! Apa arti dari kali...