It must contain: 1. The usage of can and will. 2. Three examples of can and three examples of will....

Kunci Jawaban It must contain: 1. The usage of can and will. 2. Three examples of can and three examples of will. 3. The pattern of can and will sentences. Write them down on a piece of paper.​.
Kami punya 1 jawaban atas It must contain: 1. The usage of can and will. 2. Three examples of can and three examples of will. 3. The pattern of can and will sentences. Write them down on a piece of paper.​. Silakan lihat jawaban selengkapnya disini:





Jawaban: #1:

Jawaban:

1. a. can : to express ability or opportunity, to request or offer permission, and to show possibility or impossibility.

b. will : to express beliefs about the present or future.

2. a. can : - I can speak Chinese.

- Can I have a glass of water?

- I can drive Susan's car when she is out of town.

b. will : - I will show you where to go.

- I will have salad now.

- The sun will rise tomorrow.

3. I can answer my homework and I will study to improve my skills in this subject.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Civil society penting dalam era demokrasi??? Nilai manfaat dari prinsip civil society?hubungan civil...

3 siswa yaitu Budi Sony Dias berdiri di sebuah tanah lapang dengan jika jarak Budi dengan Dias adala...

khusus orang yg bisa bahasa prancis! gk bisa gk usah. Kalau ngasal saya laporin!! Apa arti dari kali...