Erika: “Hi Clara, what are you doing?” Clara: “Hi Erika, I’m writing poetry” Erika: “Poetry? for the...

Kunci Jawaban Erika: “Hi Clara, what are you doing?” Clara: “Hi Erika, I’m writing poetry” Erika: “Poetry? for the special one?” Clara: “Absolutely, tomorrow is mothers’ day so I would like to give this poetry for my mommy” Erika: “Mothers’ day? Oh my god! I forget about it” Clara: “Calm down Erika, why don’t you write poetry too?” Erika: “No, I cannot write a poetry “ Clara: “Do you know what is the thing that your mommy likes?” Erika: “She likes flowers” Clara: “I think buying a flower vase is good. Your mommy will like it.” Erika: “That sounds good idea, but Clara would you mind to accompany me to find it out after class end?” Clara: “With my pleasure” Erika: “Oh thank you so much Clara” Clara: “Don’t mention it Erika”

1. Where do you think the conversation takes place? 
2. What are the relationships between the speakers? *
3.What is Clara doing? *
4. Clara: “I think buying a flower vase is good. Your mommy will like it.” What does the sentence express? 
5. To whom the poetry is?​.
Kami ada 1 jawaban mengenai Erika: “Hi Clara, what are you doing?” Clara: “Hi Erika, I’m writing poetry” Erika: “Poetry? for the special one?” Clara: “Absolutely, tomorrow is mothers’ day so I would like to give this poetry for my mommy” Erika: “Mothers’ day? Oh my god! I forget about it” Clara: “Calm down Erika, why don’t you write poetry too?” Erika: “No, I cannot write a poetry “ Clara: “Do you know what is the thing that your mommy likes?” Erika: “She likes flowers” Clara: “I think buying a flower vase is good. Your mommy will like it.” Erika: “That sounds good idea, but Clara would you mind to accompany me to find it out after class end?” Clara: “With my pleasure” Erika: “Oh thank you so much Clara” Clara: “Don’t mention it Erika”

1. Where do you think the conversation takes place? 
2. What are the relationships between the speakers? *
3.What is Clara doing? *
4. Clara: “I think buying a flower vase is good. Your mommy will like it.” What does the sentence express? 
5. To whom the poetry is?​. Silakan lihat jawaban lebih lanjut di bawah ini:





Jawaban: #1:

Jawaban:

1. the conversation take place in class

2. the relationship between the speakers are friends

3. clara is making a poetry for her mother

4. the sentence expressing a suggestion

5. to clara's mother


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Civil society penting dalam era demokrasi??? Nilai manfaat dari prinsip civil society?hubungan civil...

3 siswa yaitu Budi Sony Dias berdiri di sebuah tanah lapang dengan jika jarak Budi dengan Dias adala...

khusus orang yg bisa bahasa prancis! gk bisa gk usah. Kalau ngasal saya laporin!! Apa arti dari kali...